6 Proven Ways to
+ On-demand Webinar
"Become a Better Triathlete"
Your Privacy is protected.
Our virtual (coached) group rides are back! These will be fun, challenge your fitness and add accountability to your winter triathlon training routine. (club members please refer to the Team App)
Starting next Tuesday (1/12) we will resume our virtual rides on Zwift & Zoom.
And while we understand it’s possible the times offered may not be what you’re used to, the ACCOUNTABILITY and FUN of working out along side others is DEFINITELY worth it.
This time around, we will have an ALTERNATING SCHEDULE in hopes of allowing more people to join.
Tuesday will be the day for the ride each week, BUT we will alternate PM & AM start times every week.
Tuesday, 1/12 @ 6:30pm
Tuesday, 1/19 @ 6:30am
Tuesday, 1/26 @ 6:30pm
Rides are for current Team RTA Club members.
Want to join? More info HERE.
– Rides will be approximately 60 minutes.
– ALL fitness and ability levels are welcome. Feel free to ride shorter or longer if you wish (ZERO judgement)
– We will be using Zwift for the workouts. If you don’t have Zwift, you can still join via ZOOM (most people join in on zoom for extra motivation), but we encourage you to use Zwift if possible. Need Zwift? Click HERE to get started.
– While a “smart trainer” (i.e. Wahoo Kickr, Tacx, CycleOps H3 Smart Trainer, ect) is ideal, ANY trainer or stationary bike will work
– Workouts will be given in Power (watts) AND Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)
– You can do THE workout planned by Coach Chris & Elizabeth OR another workout OR simply ride along. We will make the settings in Zwift as such so everyone stays together REGARDLESS of workout, speed, power, ect.
– DON’T BE LATE. The ride WILL start without you, and sadly you will be left behind (sorry!).
– Bring a POSITIVE ATTITUDE… this is one of the things you truly CAN control
Our set up will be similar to what we did during the spring and summer of 2020 (link below), but it will be for CURRENT CLUB MEMBERS ONLY… and it will NOT be on Facebook Live.
Just as before we will create and share the ride files created by Coach Elizabeth. This way, if you have Zwift (or something similar) you can program the workout for the ride or you can use the file to do on your own when it’s more convenient. Instead of posting the workouts on our website, they will be available in a shared DropBox folder which can be accessed through our Group Spot App at any time.
QUESTIONS, comments or suggestions… please comment below or contact Chris directly.