6 Proven Ways to
+ On-demand Webinar
"Become a Better Triathlete"
Your Privacy is protected.
Over the past few weeks, Team RTA has been very busy training and racing. Our coached athletes and club members alike, have continued to kick butt and add to their list of multisport accomplishments… while having loads of fun along the way.
There have been countless first time finishers at various distances, TONS of new PR’s and several podium performances.
As professional triathlon coaches one of the most satisfying aspects of our job is helping our athletes and Team RTA club members achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
Whether their goal(s) is to simply lead a healthier life style, finish their first race, take on a longer distance event, podium, go to the national or world championship or become a USAT All American… anything is possible with this group!
Each athlete is unique and has to deal with their own set of obstacles along the way to their finish line. It’s the journey that makes the experience truly special.
Whether our athletes are looking to podium or are just trying to finish, the common characteristics of hard work, dedication and perseverance bond the members of RTA. This bond helps to create a COMMUNITY and SUPPORT SYSTEM of dedicated athletes making each individual’s journey MORE FUN and the finish line MORE GRATIFYING.
IRON-Distance (140.6 mi)
– Gene “BOOMER” Tuite
– Liz Urtecho
– Catherine Petroski
– Mike Curcio
– Rich Rubino
– Freddy Galbraith
HALF (70.3 mi)
– Joe Murphy
– Roger Jones
– Jeremy Milin
– Marie Frawley
– Kate Johansen
– Simon Fisher
– Mike Aguilar
– Erica Keil
– Peter Wilson, 4:54 Half @ Challenge Maine
– John Potter, 5:07 Half @ Challenge Maine
– Susan Sirakovsky, 5:55 Half @ Challenge Maine
– Rich Rubino, 18:59 5k (6:07 min/mi pace)
– Shahram Sarmad. 5:29 Half @ Challenge Maine
– Elizabeth Kaplanis, 2:22 Oly @ Challenge Maine
– Chris Kaplanis, 2:08 Oly @ Challenge Maine
– Andrea Coppolecchia, 6:17 Half @ Challenge Maine
– Larry O’Rourke, 12:14 Full @ IRONMAN Mont Tremblant
– Steve Katz – 1st AG @ West Point Triathlon
– Eric Keil – 1st AG @ Challenge Poconos (Half)
– Tara Barlow – 1st AG @ Challenge Poconos (Half)
– Jen Roe – 3rd division
– Kate Johansen – 1st AG @ Challenge Maine (Oly)
– Chris Kaplanis – 3rd AG @ Challenge Maine (Oly)
– Peter Wilson – 4th AG @ Challenge Maine (Half)
– Heather Cameron – 2nd AG @ Tri Wildwoods (Int’l)
– Katie Qutub – 2nd AG @ Lake George Tri (Oly)