Promo's, Clinics, Camps & Coach's Insight to
Help Achieve Your Goals!
Your Privacy is protected.
> You’re Invited <
**Recorded Show Included at the Bottom of this Post**
Are you a Tri Coach? OR… Are you an triathlete who likes to know what goes on behind the “scene?” Join Coach Elizabeth Kaplanis as she and IRONMAN U® Master Coach, Matt Dixon breakdown two real life athlete scenarios.
– Increased Recovery-being sensitive to his compromised state
– Replacing runs with rides
– Splitting longer run efforts
– Extra diligent about fueling, stretching, sleeping, rolling ect
– How to organize the week—-> organize the week into 14/21 day cycles rather than cramming it all in 7 days
– Prioritizing workouts
– Replacing quality for quantity
– Using swim and bike to aid in Boston Marathon prep
– Keeping motivation high and reinforcing that excellent results can still be achieved with reduced time commitment